You may be wondering what this is all about, well Rachel from Jasperden Health has nominated me for the Dazzling Blogger award. Thank you Rachel. Please do take a look at her blog and subscribe! Rachel writes about health, wellbeing and lifestyle topics, she has lots of great posts, giving you great advice and information so please take a read!
Helen from the blog Crispy Confessions created this award to recognise and celebrate other bloggers who excel in one of the following blogging areas: writing skills, engagement, social media marketing, and content.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the Dazzling Blogger Award.
- Link back to the original blog post.
- Answer the seven questions they asked on their blog post.
- Make up seven new questions.
- Nominate seven more people for ‘The Dazzling Blogger Award’, who you think exemplifies excellent blogging skills.
Rachel’s Questions & My Answers
1. What is your favourite childhood memory?
This is a tough one as I have a lot, but my first cat Puzzles provided a lot of memories for me, she would meet me at the top of our road after school and walk me home or be sitting waiting in our driveway. There were several times she followed me on my way to school, meaning I had to turn around and take her back. Anyway, once story with her was my mum had left out a leg of lamb to defrost, and we all went out and when we came back, Puzzles had attacked it and decided it was hers! So she went outside and the leg of lamb followed. She clearly knew she had done wrong as the following day, she caught a rabbit for us, which she had never done in her life before! Another memory which makes me smile was all the hedgehogs, birds and other creatures I used to bring home in a sorry state to try to save them. I remember there was a wee bird and it wasn’t too good, but me and my dad got it warm and tried to nurse it back to full health. It spent the night in a box in our garage, however, sadly it didn’t make it.
2. Which was your favourite birthday?
I’ve liked all my birthdays so far! I guess I have a few, my 26th Birthday I was in New Zealand travelling, and I spent my birthday in Taupo where I did a Bungee Jump. It was terrifying, exhilarating and freeing. I loved it! Very memorable and something I will unlikely ever do again. My favourite would have to be my 30th when Scott proposed to me, we were at home and watching movies and I wanted to stay up to midnight to welcome my 30’s….Scott proposed then, such an exciting start to my 30’s!
3. What is your prized possession?
I think it would have to be my toy cat Puzzles, (who my first cat was named after). I got him for my 3rd birthday. It has survived being washed many, many times and helped me navigate childhood! I even wrote a blog inspired by him!
4. What is your favourite form of exercise?
Walking, I absolutely love to walk. I love it when i am walking beside water or walking in the woods and being surrounded by fields, hills, nature! I went for an amazing walk this weekend with my friend, we walked up a hill and the views were incredible!
5. At the moment, it’s Euro 20. Do you like football/soccer?
No. It’s not something I watch.
6. Have you got blogging goals or are you just winging it?
The only blogging goal I have is to write a post once a week. Other than that I am very much winging it!
7. What are you hoping to do for your summer holiday?
Not sure at the moment, would love to be lying beside a pool somewhere and be close to the beach where the water is clear and the sun is shining! Whether it’s just a dream for this year or a possibility, that will be my next holiday.
These are just some of my favourite bloggers, really enjoying reading their posts!
Looking forward to reading your answers to the following questions, however, if it is not something you wish to partake in, that’s alright, just know I love your blogs!
- What moment in your life would you like to relive?
2. What is your favourite time of year?
3. If you could only drink one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
4. Where is your ideal holiday destination?
5. How would you spend your ideal day?
6. What three things are you hoping to achieve in the next 12 months?
7. If you didn’t have to worry about money, what would you do?
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading the answers to the questions and to those I’ve nominated, thank you for all your fab blogs!
Have a great week everyone, look after you!
Love Emma xx