Hi Everyone, this week my post will be a little different. I was nominated by The Wellbeing Blogger to answer 73 questions about me! Thank you Vanessa! I highly recommend you check out her blog! The aim of these questions will give you a bit more of an insight into who I am and what I like or don’t. This challenge originated on the Vogue Magazine Series. Happy reading!
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
I don’t go to coffee places – I don’t drink coffee.
2. What does your workstation look like?
3. Favourite food?
Hmmm I like so much….probably chilli, but I love risotto as well.
4. Favourite author?
Cathy Kelly, I love her books and have read them all.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Whatever floats your boat. Not for me.
6. What is your favourite video game?
Don’t play them but did love Mario back in the day.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
8. Favourite movie?
The Wizard of Oz….I wrote a post about the life lessons we can learn from it….
9. Favourite book?
That is a difficult one – any of the Cathy Kelly one’s but I have read Bread Alone by Judith Ryan a lot – it is a good one. I think I just love most books I read….the last one was Dignity by Alys Conran.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
What’s for you, won’t go by you.
13. What project are you working on right now?
Setting up my Coaching business and re awakening my massage business.
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
I was happy with them.
16. Dream job?
17. Play any sports?
No but I love yoga and walking…..
18. Do you have a degree?
Yes one in Business Studies and a Post Grad in Human Resource Management.
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
Wellbeing, posts from the heart and those where you can feel someone’s passion for the topic when you read it.
21. What do you like to collect?
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Happy, caring and helpful.
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
Whoo da Hooo (mainly cos I say whoo hooo a lot)
24. Who was the last person you DM?
A fellow blogger.
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
To have a successful wellbeing business.
26. Sorting house?
Guessing Harry Potter but I have no idea.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Great friends and family, being able to do my wellbeing coaching course, having a very supportive husband.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
It’s been a busy month, catching up with friends, learning the ropes at work, going out for meals with Scott….not one thing in particular.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
I did yoga and went for a long walk….oooo started season 3 of Stranger Things!
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Nature and the weather and holidays.
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
Mexico 🙂 but I think you mean date in the year….hmmm Easter but only cos it’s in spring, not the chocolate reason!
34. What fictional character do you relate to most?
Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz as when I feel lost the people I meet in my day can help me find my way.
35. Do you like surprises?
Yes if they are good.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
When my husband proposed to me at midnight when I turned 30.
37. Which surprise made you cry?
I don’t remember if I cried but when I was about 9 my mum and dad got me a kitten.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
When I took Scott to Euro Disney for his 40th Birthday.
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
Yes I love to cook!
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
Sticky Toffee Pudding.
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Fruit Salad – fruit is not a dessert!
43. Cake or pie?
Cake or pie or cake….
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Mince and tatties (blugh) and green beans.
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
Toast with lots of butter.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
48. Best animated film?
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
Scott made me laugh, and makes me smile and laugh most days.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Eat food and chat.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Speak about your ex.
53. Best comic book character?
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
Lip balm, a pen and a safety pin.
55. Favourite drink?
Peppermint tea, and vodka. Not together!
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
I’m not sure.
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Don’t really eat it.
59. What lipstick do you use?
Don’t use any.
60. What foundation do you use?
Don’t use any.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Blow dry during the week and air dry at the weekend.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I don’t have one.
63. Favourite Disney Character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to see Kylie in concert.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
There are so many, not sure.
66. Movie that made you cry?
Most – if it ends happy or sad I’m usually crying.
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
My cat Kitkat, cos then she may drown out my wailing!
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Stop thinking and just do!
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
Oh me, I really don’t know – oh I did like all the ones in the Roald Dahl books – Quentin Blake.
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
I’d have a peppermint tea but would love to chat with Professor Brian Cox.
72. What country would you like to visit?
India, China, Russia, Canada, and lots more.
73. Best way to decompress?
Reading a book or just chilling with Scott.
Thank you for reading, I hope you have enjoyed finding out a little bit more about me.
Thank you Vanessa, The Wellbeing Blogger for nominating me for this challenge. I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
- An Ontological Life
- Blessings by Me
- Eilidh Horder
- Newblogger20’s blog
- Wendy Megget
- My Wellbeing and Learning Journey
Have a brilliant week. Look after you and have fun 🤩.
Love Emma xx